воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Professionally Produce Your Next Hit Song











About:

Drop me a line and let me know what you are looking for! Let's make your music awesome!



My name is Davinchi and I am a musician, music producer, audio engineer and radio host.



Choosing the right music is one of the most essential parts of your project. It's not only about genre and style, but even more about giving your customers goosebumps. High quality writing, awesome arrangement and top productions will give you the best results, which will give you a head start and puts your work a cut above the rest. I'll give you a quality product to match your project. 



I use an Fl Studio, Logic Pro X, EastWest instruments, Kontakt, Arturia and many other 3rd party plugins. This will give you a studio quality production.

Reviews


:

I'm obsessed with the song we just did. We work really well together and Davinchi is really good at capturing the sound & vision needed :)

:

We just finished our second beat together and we are already working on our third. Love his talent and working with him.

:

Awesome producer and great to work with.

:

the producer is great with finding the right sound for any project

:

Thank you very much. I will work with you for future songs as well




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий