понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Cinematic Orchestral Music











About:

Hi,



I'm an expert at composing, producing orchestral (hybrid orchestral) cinematic music tracks that suit a variety of purposes such as score-to-film, video games, etc. My soundcloud link is https://soundcloud.com/user-104382892/. Please check it out for some samples of my work. I guarantee high quality music created with high quality VST plugins.I am absolutely open to taking all your suggestions and preferences into account to tailor a track that meets your requirements in every aspect.



Looking forward to working with you.



Thanks and best regards,

Shriraj Khalane AKA Syscopio



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He developed a fantastic base and was open to feedback. Very good to work with.

:

Thanks for the kind words redjabberwocky. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to work with you again soon !!! Cheers !!!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий