четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Music In Different Styles











About:

Hello, my name is Nils, a young composer living in France.



Since 10 years I compose in different styles; Metal, Rock, Electronic music, Pop, Funk, Classical, a little bit of Jazz, Experimental.



Being versatile, I like to do a lot of different things, so I won't be your top 1 cinematic orchestral music composer, but all the experiences I had all combine with each other, giving me much more creativity than if I was hyper specific.



My natural curiosity will bring to my compositions elements that you won't always see everywhere, like Konnokol, microrythms, twelwe tone rythmic, bizarre sound FX routings, or all of them together... The only limit is your imagination, and my CPU power.



Don't hesitate to tell me in which style your project is, for that I have composed in different styles, but of course not all of them !



/!\ SINCE I DO MOSTLY INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC, YOU CAN ORDER VOCALS BUT IN GIG EXTRAS



I Hope to hear more about your project soon !

Reviews


:

Amazing work, super satisfied

:

Super quick and great work each time.

:

Excellent work. Thanks a lot

:

Great audio just what we were looking for!!

:

First of all he understood exactly what I wanted and delivered




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий