среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Produce An Instrumental In Any Genre











About:

I will compose and produce an instrumental for you. 



100% ORIGINAL



100% EXCELLENT!


I am a certified musicologist and I have 25 years experience with playing piano and I have produced over 300 songs over the past 10 years. We can make your next song your best yet!



You can order for

  - Full Instrumental or Beats Production 

  - A Backing Track For Live and Studio Play Alongs.

  - An Original Beat or Instrumental For Youtube 

  - Music for your projects like games, movies, and others

  - Music on your pre recorded voice


  - Instrumental for kids, like lullaby and children play songs

  - Transcription of music to midi and vice versa



You can try before you buy, simply tell me about the song and i will send you a demo so you can hear how it will sound like.



Please contact me before you place an order.





I can't wait to make your music for you!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am pleasantly surprised with this seller. Very talented musician, with exepcional communication skills and very proficient and prompt delivery of service.... Great result.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

This was my first time having someone produce and mix for me. I usually do it myself. I must say I'm very satisfied. The seller made an excellent beat, and did a fantastic job mixing, accepting my feedback and making corrections until I was satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thanks bro

Seller's Response:

Very very good work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий