среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Sound Alike Version Of A Song











About:

Have a favorite song that you'd love to use for a youtube video or dance routine, but can't afford to license the actual song? Let me make an instrumental "sound alike" version for you! I use Logic Pro X and have access to 1000's of synth sounds, real samples and organic instruments.



 I've made versions of:

Bruno Mars

Usher

Cyndi Lauper

Beyonce

Kesha 

Marshmello 

Grimes

Demi Lovato

...and many more!



Reviews


:

I love what we came up with in one shot. He helped me get exactly what I was looking for!

:

A+++++++ this is my guy when I need music highly recommend

:

Twice now they have been able to recreate the music I needed for some projects of mine! It's awesome that they are able to reproduce it so closely! It gives my projects a cleaner and more professional sound! Recommend, and will work with again!

:

Thank you! Great and super-quick revision ;)

:

Great! Thanks... love it. Will plug it in next week...shd work great




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий