среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Produce 10 To 30 Lofi Or Chillhop Beats For You











About:

Hi everyone,

I am Apol, I produce various type of music, including dubstep, trap, future bass, chillhop, lofi, rock, and pop.

I have been been producing for 10 years.



✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

About this gig:

Are you looking for custom lofi or chillhop beats made exclusively for you?

Are you looking for someone to produce your next lofi or chillhop album or EP?

Then you're in the right place!



I am now accepting bulk orders!

If you want to have 10 to 30 tracks, then place your order here!

You will save as much as $30 to $150 if you order here instead of paying $15 per 2-minute track ;)



But If you want me to make a single custom beat for you, check my other gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/apolxcore/produce-chill-trap-or-lofi-beat-for-you



Expect these when you avail the package:

  • 100% original, not resampled
  • All rights are yours
  • You can upload to any sites without crediting me
  • You can sell it
  • You can use it anywhere
  • You can save $$$
  • Commercial ready


Each tracks are exclusively made for you, commercial ready, and copyright free!

So what are you waiting for?

Hit order now! :D



PS This is for CHILLHOP and LOFI only. I can make a custom order if you want a bulk order of different genres.



✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Reviews


:

The tracks I ordered are of high quality, communication with seller was easy and effortlessly, I am very satisfied. Thank you!

:

7/10 songs perfect right away. 10/10 songs perfect after a single revision request. Serious value for for money, and very professional.

:

Super talented producer. I made an exceptionally large order (180 songs) and the whole process was handled very well. 10/10 would recommend.

:

He did an amazing production job with the reference tracks provided. I will order more tracks for sure!

:

awesome beats !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий