среда, 8 апреля 2020 г.

Compose An Awesome Piano Track For Your Song, Soundtrack, Cover, Trailer











About:

I will compose a great Piano Cover for you and also I can make an original Piano arrangement for your project, that it will be in WAV format, it will have effects such as delays, reverb, chorus, etc...mixed,mastered, and I can add a great orchestra to it to make it really stand out, made in any genre/style imaginable and you can use it for anything you want:



  • Cover
  • Game
  • Website
  • Original Arrangement
  • Trailer
  • Presentation Video
  • Background Music


BEFORE ORDERING:
Please write me a private message with what you need and I can make you a custom offer.





The GIG begins at 30$ for 1 minute of Basic Piano Cover. For every minute extra there will be an extra cost, depending on the GIG you want.



If you want to hear some of my work please check the audio samples from this GIG, if you want to hear more please check my other GIGs where I have more music.



Also you can listen to some of my portfolio on my soundcloud:



https://www.soundcloud.com/sherby/tracks



Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work!!

Seller's Response:

This was a great and fun project to work on. The client was very nice and kind. Thank you and can't wait to work on more projects like this with you! :)

Seller's Response:

he is always gimme an amazing work with high professional skills

Seller's Response:

Always great working with Aivin Hans! Nice songs, vocals, he has a great personality, he's a pro, knows exactly what he wants and it is simply a great joy to work with. Many Thanks!

Seller's Response:

what a reward it is when the best things you have ever dreamed of really comes to life. just like a thought becomes anything you want .my results here are inspiring me to do more and with the amazing sherby I have no limits at all.. you are just full full of knowledge and heart.. well done bro..




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий