воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Write, Record And Produce A Piece Of Music For You











About:

I offer you the chance to have a piece of music (be it a song, beat, a jingle, etc.. ) written, recorded and mixed by me, just for you.



I am a very versatile musician so I have no problems with most Genres but I have the most experience with writing and recording Rock and Hip Hop.

Reviews


:

Very nice creator. Awesome to work with, very communicative and eager to work in all your requests. Delivered way before the deadline and even explained what he did (as per my request). I am very satisfied! 10/10 would order again.

:

I once again had a great time working with him, his compositions are excellent for the money.

:

Truly Fantastic experience it is, in creating a musical piece into the world which didn't exist before ~ Very Talented Individual Produced A1 Unique Song, most professional. Highly Recommended!! ***5 Stars***

:

I had just a rough idea. After sending it to him he made it into something beautifull. Truly skilled and worth the money. He has sent me the final product very quickly and even on xmas eve! I can honestly say I recommend this musician

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий