воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Create Professional Sounding Instrumentals











About:

As I am very busy at the moment, please contact me BEFORE ordering!!!



I will provide instrumental tracks for existing songs (for composing work, check the extras).



The tracks are recorded in a professionally set up home studio with advanced and very versatile instruments and software (among other: Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate sound library and software instruments, Korg Kronos, Kawai ES7 digital piano, Uhl X3-2 digital tonewheel drawbar organ, Minimoog Voyager synthesizer, Korg Pa3x Professional Arranger, electric guitars, SuperiorDrummer 3 drum software and library, Samplitude DAW).



You will get the final mix with suitable effects and mastering tools in high quality as wav or mp3 files; on demand also the individual tracks.



Any questions and points that aren't clear should be discussed before ordering.



Should my track be used commercially, it is agreed that I have the right to share it for reference purposes.



*For angelic female vocals in several languages, please check my other gigs.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's so a great experience to work with such a professional singer. I'm very satisfied for my work with her. I'll surely work again with her

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure. Come back soon! :)

Seller's Response:

Great Job 100% recommended

:

Aww! Thank you very much! It was our pleasure!

:

Superb - fast, friendly and easy to work with, my song was treated with tender loving care. My requirements were listened to and honoured and the result was a beautiful healing collaboration filled with joy and expressive magic. Thank you :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий