понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Compose A Drum, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele Track To Your Song











About:

Do you have a song that needs a Drum, Guitar, Bass, or Ukulele Track added on?



Send me the audio of the original (recorded with click preferable) 

and I will compose and record a special Drum Guitar Bass or Ukulele track on your tune.



I can do Real Audio or MIDI (Drums, Bass)



My sample tunes are not %100 my best, just jaming around.



For some more examples of my work visit my soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/barretgriffy



Or my check out my YouTube Channel for Music Reviews, Lessons, and Performances: https://www.youtube.com/c/BarretsMusic



Have a good one. 



Look ford to working together.

Reviews


:

Awesome Seller!!!, Totally quick, easy to talk to and did a great job with what we needed... thank you

:

insanedrummer89 is amazing to work with. I have worked with him on 3 songs now and he goes above and beyond in the finished product, turn around time, and communication. He’s the only person I go to for help with my songs now. I highly recommend working with him for any and all musical needs!

:

As this was my first experience on Fiverr, I choose to defer comments at this time. It does seem that in general the experience with Fiverr seems quite a bit rushed. I like the seller and feel like he is a tremendous talent. The platform seems to force people into deadlines and micromanage the talents and the needs of people. I just felt at times that Fiverr is a hammer, and we were just a couple of nails in the system rather than collaborators. Thanks for the gig.

:

good joob thanks

:

Thank you for such great service..




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий