понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Real Sampled Jazz Hip Hop Lofi Instrumental Beat











About:

Please contact me before buying so we can talk about your project!



I will produce for you an exclusive real sampled Jazz Hip-Hop instrumental with a classic old school sound!   

It can be used for adding your own lyrics and also as an instrumental track for any kind of videos.



  • Check out my production style/sound on the gallery!


Also you can visit my soundcloud artist profile to hear more of my work:  https://soundcloud.com/maxgonz



  IMPORTANT:  I always use old and not really known jazz samples, nothing modern and mainstream (And also I make sure to edit as much as possible the sample so that It cannot be noticed at all) If you prefer me to not use samples and make another kind of Hip Hop sound just let me know that (You can send me a reference and I will tell you If I'm able to produce something like that)



Lets make a killer track together!















Reviews


:

Thank you I love it!!!

:

outstanding delivery! Surpassed all my expectations and I would reccomend to anyone in a heart beat.

:

Amazing job! This guy’s a true artist and really goes above and beyond.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий