четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Send 20 Mastered Hip Hop And Rap Beats 1 Day Delivery











About:



(Inbox me for a quick sample of some of the beats!)



(Note: This is the only pack of beats that I am selling, at this time. This means that ordering this gig more than once will not get you extra beats)



(Check out my PREMIUM Rap Beats GIG for more beats!)



Hey Fiverr!

This is an absolutely BRAND-NEW Gig, in which I will send you 20 Original, Unique, and Highly Mastered ROYALTY FREE Hip-Hop/Rap/RnB Beats! Each beat has its own sound to it, and I am sure you will love it! These instrumentals are radio-hit ready, and have very modern styles to them!

 

Why pay from $20 dollars up for one beat, when you can get 20 complete BANGERS for the extremely low price of $5 dollars?!

 

A Basic Gig Purchase Includes: 



  • 20 Professionally Mastered Instrumentals, in extremely high quality .mp3 format (Check Gig Extras for WAV format)
  • A Notepad.txt file, which explains your Royalty Free License 
  • Delivery, within 1 DAY!


Contact me, for info regarding EXCLUSIVE Rights



I will try my best to give great customer support everyday! :)



Don't pass up on this sensational Gig!!

Buy this Gig Now! :)



Reviews


:

It was quick

:

Lightning Fast

:

He was fast

:

delivered as promised. great for just playing around but no commercial rights.

:

nice beats right here




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий