четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Arrange Any Song Into An Easy Sheet Music For Piano











About:

Pianists! Have you ever wanted to learn a specific song from something like a video game? Are you a beginner and can't find sheet music of your level? Well don't worry because I am here! I will create a sheet music from "easy to learn" to "hard" of any piece of music! I'll be doing this specifically for piano



The easiest way for you to get me started is to tell me your skill level and the amount of time you have practiced piano.  Also possibly provide me the name of the song :) and for example a video link of the music you want to learn so I don't accidentally arrange some random song.

Reviews


:

Did everything that was promised, very nice person!

:

Thanks a lot. Good job.

:

I ask this favor to upload an instrgram video in my personal account and I wanted something simple but effective and I´m really pleased with the result

:

very professional and quick delivery

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий