четверг, 18 июня 2020 г.

Produce A Professional Electronic Track











About:

I will compose, arrange and perform an electronic-hybrid track in any style you wish. 

You can tell me the mood you want it to have and give me some examples of what you'd like to recreate.

I can play piano or other instruments on it.



example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTm4R6B1uTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUOzNKxg2js    



Please contact me before ordering



Software used:

Ableton 10 + MAX

Korg Gadget

Arturia Collection

East West Collection
+various plug-in suites



Synths:

Moog Minitaur

Roland SE-02, A-01

Novation Nova

Korg Volca Keys, FM

Korg Minilogue
Korg Prophecy
Yamaha SY99

Yamaha DX7
Yamaha CP, CS

and others



you can find some of my music:

soundcloud.com/davideseveri        



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service! Really went beyond Expectations! I'm glad I chose him to do this project for me! 100/10 experience!

:

Excellent service

:

Great job, thank you !

:

David was great to work with, understood exactly what I was looking for and was happy to edit until we got the music right. Will buy again, thanks David.

:

Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий