среда, 24 июня 2020 г.

Sound Design And Create Edm Electronic Samples Or Sfx











About:

I have around 8 years experience in producing modern and experimental EDM, Dubstep and Trap. I possess Xfer's "Serum" VST in which I have around 2 years experience.



I spend most of my free time messing around with this VST, creating lush chords, thick basses and ridiculous dubstep fills.



If you've ever wanted a specific sound out of a song, or just a unique bass that isn't from a marketable sample pack, you've came to the right place!



I can put together a loop or preset in Serum specifically for your purposes, whether it be a bass, arp, chords, lead - you name it.



Just send me a reference track or description of the sound you want, and I will try my very best to create that sound you've been looking for.

Reviews


:

good ,will order again

: : : :





Sound Design And Create Edm Electronic Samples Or Sfx

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий