понедельник, 1 июня 2020 г.

Make For You 5 Trap Beats











About:

Are you looking for professional Trap instrumental for your song or your album? If yes, welcome…! It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.


I'm BigT Beatz and I'm a professional beatmaker and producer.


  • I will produce for you a fire trap beat with high quality instruments and drums and the best mixing and mastering according to your specifications.
  • I will create a custom hip-hop/ trap beat for you. Just tell me what type of beat you want.
  • You can use my beats to rap, for an album, mixtape, for a YouTube videoSoundCloud etc.


Please, contact me directly for any question you have.

Believe me, you won't get disappointed. 

We are going to make great music together.








Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий