понедельник, 29 июня 2020 г.

Find Out The Chords Of Your Favorite Song











About:

Hello there! Want to learn  your favorite song but you just can't find out the chords? I'm here for you. I’m a trained musician (I've been playing many instruments for 10 years), and I’ll create a guitar tab or for you (or I will simply give you the chords if you need another instrument)

  • The tabs are delivered in .DOC and can be viewed easily on any screen including smartphones, tablets, Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS. Alternatively, I can export in MANY other formats.
  • Transposing (changing Key; "tuning down" or up) = FREE!
  • If you need to put also lyrics, just ask me, I'll send a custom offer

Reviews


:

Chords was delivered in a very timely manner. Great communication too.

:

Perfect again

:

very fast and accurate

:

Perfect! Detected the chords used in the sample sent perfectly and very quickly, will definitely use again

:

Accurate and fast!







Find Out The Chords Of Your Favorite Song

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий