понедельник, 22 июня 2020 г.

Compose Arrange And Transcribe Music For You











About:

Please ask me for a quote beforehand. My packages do not fit everything, but i am sure we can negotiate a great offer for you.


Hello! thanks for being here.


I can:


  • Compose music: Any musical genre: classical music, jazz, pop, rock, Latin music, etc; whatever you want.


  • arrange music: New versions of any piece, change the musical genre, adapt any piece in any musical instrument.


  • Transcribe Music: I rewrite any piece to your needs. I also write pieces of music from ear.


As my client, you will receive:


  • Sheet music in PDF format.
  • Sheet music in sib, mscz or mxl format.
  • Audio in MIDI format.
  • Audio high quality in Wav format.

  • a document with a detailed explanation of all the elements that interest you to know about the piece of music.


If you are interested in something else you can ask.


I recommend that you consult the FAQ section (below), you will find more information that may be of your liking.

Reviews


:

Victor is always a great guy to work with. He already delivered 6 projects to date in which I am very pleased. Always looking forward to his confirmation on the next and succeeding projects ...

:

I've worked with Victor several times in the past year or two and honestly, he never fails me. The transcriptions I've asked him to do for me are relatively difficult due to the improvisation elements and strange rhythms and he always puts the care and detail into it to get it as accurate as possible, on top of being very friendly and communicative throughout your project. His ear is impeccable (honestly, I wish I had his talent for that). You can't ask for a better person to get your job done especially if you're looking for accuracy and quality and want someone who is just a super nice guy on top of all of it!

:

I always enjoy working with this seller because he gets the job done well. Have been doing it for years. highly recommend.

:

very good like all the time

:

I did 10 orders. I have never been disappointed, incredibly reliable, fast, and comunicative




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий