вторник, 9 июня 2020 г.

Produce Or Compose Soul, Hip Hop, Folk, Indie, Or Film Music











About:

I will Compose and Produce authentic Hip Hop, Funk, Neo Soul, Soul, and Folk for you. Tracks that include fuller arrangements, mixing, and mastering cost extra (as outlined above). I work out of my home studio where I have great gear and a room that I have acoustically treated to produce high quality recordings. The happiness of the people I work with and producing high quality work are the most important to me. 

Reviews


:

Fantastic work gave me exactly what I was looking for and got it done well ahead of schedule over-deliver is an understatement, I definitely would recommend and use this artist again.

:

He really listened and gave me exactly what I wanted. Great experience and great work.

:

awesome talented musician.

:

awesome. great communication. very talented.

:

great talented musician




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий