воскресенье, 7 июня 2020 г.

Compose Great Instrumental Music For Your Project











About:

Hi!

I just love composition. I have been dedicating my whole life to give birth to ideas designed to impact people, and overall, to give a complete meaning for them. That´s Art for me: Good ideas, well expressed, and that´s why I´m here for.



If you look for an original composition for your song, film, or any project, I will be glad to help you: 





  1. Recreating those emotions musically with precision and creativity. All styles are welcome.

  2. Building your idea from the beginning with piano 
  3. Also, I can add (for FREE) up to 3 more instruments you want such as Drums, Fx´s, Voices, Synths, Pads, Loops, etc.
  4. If you want, adding a complete arrangement for Quintet Strings (With Sheet music), just let me know, it's gonna be just 25$ more no matter the time of your Gig.




Notes:

  • 5$ per 15 Seconds of music
  • Deliver is in Mp3/Wav format.
  • There are UNLIMITED revisions =)




Want to know more about my work?

Just visit my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbs_YkUMuOxaJtg5tol7oQ



If you need anything different, let me know.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much!

:

Was very good at communicating and working with me.

:

He's great!!! One of the best on Fiverr!!! I always look forward to working with him!!!

:

Good work

:

Great seller! Total trust!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий