четверг, 4 июня 2020 г.

Create The Pop Song Of Your Dreams











About:

From the instrumentation to the lyrics and the final mix, I can help you with anything you want in order to create an amazing track determinate by your preferences.



I'd write about the topic you want me to write and I'll give to it the sound the vibe you already have in mind.



I can work as a ghost writer or ghost producer so I won't ask for publishing rights. I work with Logic Pro X. 



I'm a 21 years old musical production student with several awards from the University of Palermo 'cause of my work in the music industry field. 



Reviews


:

Great delivery!

:

Track sounds amazing Exactly what I wanted!

:

Super friendly. Amazing songwriting and production skills! Really understands the ideas you give and how to develop them. Definitely recommend to everyone.

:

Very Very nice lyric and instrumental. Thank you!

:

Martin is the best all all!!!!!love this seller!great music,wonderful seller!many thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий