пятница, 5 июня 2020 г.

Make You A Beat In The Style Of Any Rapper Or Producer











About:

I will create a beat in the style of a chosen rapper or beatmaker, I can attempt any style, I have experience producing full songs for rappers and singers as well as mixing and sound design experience



All I need is the name of the rapper/producer, a reference song and the tempo 

Reviews


:

seller sent a alright beat not sure if actually made one in my request because he never got back to me just sent me a beat before the deadline. requested a metro boomin/nav type beat. this what i got ill let yall be judge.

:

Little late on delivery, but understandable during the holidays. Awesome beat, cheers!

:

Dope as always

:

Took a little while to communicate but made a beat exactly how I wanted it. As I said communication was slow but didn’t affect the end product at all, would recommend.

:

Incredible, Last beat was amazing but this is 100x better. Highly recommend. Best producer on Fiverr




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий