понедельник, 15 июня 2020 г.

Make Studio Quality Music











About:

If You have a YouTube channel, a podcast, have an Instagram account, or a radio, you've came to the right place. I can make you an intro music or jingle custom made and personalized to your taste.



The delivery times may differ depending on how much orders I have. I can deliver your order within 1 to 2 days. You can still always pay extra for an express delivery in case of big orders being on queue.



I work on Ableton Live 10 suite.



Style Expertise:

  • Trap
  • Future House
  • Future Bass
  • Funk
  • Lo-Fi
  • Reggaeton


Please contact me before placing your order so that we talk details and see what packages fit your exact needs.

Reviews


:

Thank you for the great work and nice sounds. This 15 seconds are more than what I expected. Good luck and definitely will recommend you

:

I really like the outcome of krmkwr's delivery. I will definitely recommend him to my entourage and will be working with him in the future. Contact him before the purchase so he can give some advice and the proper gig for you.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий