среда, 3 июня 2020 г.

Compose A Score For Your Short Film Of Any Genre











About:

Hi!

I'm Rory, I am currently studying Music Theory/Composition/Technology/Performance at a Higher Level. I have worked on Various projects including feature length films like 'Alone Together.' As well as short Indie dramas and documentaries. Also check out rorylaws.com for more samples.



I will compose you a piece or pieces of music to accompany your film or videogame to the very best of my ability. And at a friendly price compared to other fiverr users.



 I will also do this reletivley quickly and to a high quality. I use top of the line software to create my compositions so the sound of the recordings will be of the best quality (Hans Zimmer uses Cubase as well as me). I also use top of the line VST Plugins such from Spitfire Audio which allows me to get as close to a proper studio recording as I a possibly can.



The best feeling is when the producer feels that their film has finally come together with the music now being there.



I can compose in any style you would like me to. Whether it be from electronic synth based sounds or a light string section. See a trailer/film you like the music to? I will try to replicate it while remaining a personal and distinct touch. 



Reviews


:

Rory killed it! I needed a super fast turnaround (as is so common), and this was the most professional, easiest and fulfilling experience, let alone the tight time frame and budget. I cannot sing enough praises. Looking forward to working together in the future!

:

Rory is an absolute pleasure to work with. I came to him requesting a 2-3 minute score for a student film with a very short deadline. He is a great communicator and is very open to all ideas / thoughts. We were able to negotiate a nice and affordable price for his work and he delivered after a day. A genuine professional at his craft. Would definitely recommend and work with again!

:

Incredible seller. Great communication, very fast delivery and very understanding

:

Great experience!!

:

Rory was fantastic to work with. When you turn to fiverr or freelancers in general it's hard to know what to expect - but Rory superseded any expectations. The BEST communication, openness to ideas and direction, and wanting to "get in your boat" in terms of delivering a product. Simply a pleasure.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий