вторник, 9 июня 2020 г.

Create The Music You Need











About:

My name is Salvador Reyes, and I´m a professional music composer and producer.


I Will Compose the musical idea you got on your mind to complete your game, film or project.


I am a passionate musician with the determination to meet any client requirements and I have more than 15 years of experience composing and producing music in the industry. and also in the main venues with live shows a complete musician (good on desk as it is on live shows).



I can compose any style and type of music you need for your project:


  • Film Music
  • Video Games
  • Custom Music
  • Film FX or Sound Design
  • Pop
  • Rock

  • Metal
  • Jazz

  • Blues
  • Folk
  • Cartoon
  • Intro Music
  • Commercial Music

  • Jingles 


Mixing and Mastering is included in the price.


Recommended Extras:


  • Additional Revision of Mix/Master: $30
  • Separated Tracks (Add 1 Day)    :  $50





By the way you can also check my instagram to see videos of me playing covers of pop culture (films, tvshows, music stars, anime, etc) in different styles. @sr.prime














Reviews


Seller's Response:

Went above and beyond! Amazing musician and great communication. Lovin’ the tune 🤘 Would definitely do business with again

:

Thanks a lot, it was very nice and fast the workflow with you. whenever you want just reach me out and recommend me

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий