понедельник, 1 июня 2020 г.

Autotune Your Accapellas Or Vocals











About:

*****Professional service!! Only available on Fiverr! 



I will perform any edits to any recorded tracks you have in my professional  5 star studio!!



If you need pitch correction or auto tune on your track, get it here for only $5!!!!



*Edits on guitar, vocal, bass, drum, or piano tracks.

*Sound replacement for any insturment

*Midi Voicing

*Leveling

*Converting audio files

*Cleaning up tracks

*Midi editing

*Mixing small projects

*Mastering single songs



Services are not limited. I am available to do mostly any studio services required. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for being understanding and working on this! I really appreciate the transparency!! Great job, highly recommended

Seller's Response:

I definitley enjoyed the song and performance. I hope you keep it up

:

Amazing work thank you

:

I look forward to working with you again

:

It was ok for 5 dollars ! 😃




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий