четверг, 4 июня 2020 г.

Create An Horror Orchestral Music, Scary Theme Orchestra











About:

Dear friends, my name is Manuel Marino and I'm a well known composer in the Videogames and Film Music industries. I explain in detail how it works with this fantastic GIG you have chosen.



As you see there are 3 packages, details are on the right column but I give you few suggestions how to use them:



- Simple/Basic - This package is used mainly for demos and short recordings and the final quote is calculated per half minute of music. If you have a non commercial project this is the package to choose.



- Standard - This package is used if you have a commercial project, is calculated per minute of music and it's probably the package you should choose for 80% of the projects. Quality is top, State of the Art production and with a Commercial Use license.



- Premium - This package is used if you want the top of the top. It's not just State of the Art, it delivers the maximum quality and results.



Said that, typing the project length in seconds in the box next to the right tabs you'll obtain the Final Quote. If this is not in your pockets, don't worry. Just chat with me, explaining your needs and I'll create a Custom Offer with a Discount! Contact me when you want, I'm available 24h!

Reviews


:

This guy is the REAL deal! a fantastic musician, very creative. He was very patient and listened to every change and recommendation I had and NAILED the idea for the song! Absolutely will work with him in the future! 5 stars!

:

Fantastic experience- he was communicative, friendly, and very easy to work with. The clip he made for me was EXACTLY what I needed, and was delivered incredibly quickly.

:

Great work

:

My project was missing some background music that would keep user in a tension. Working with seller was a verey pleasant experience. Not only did he answer quickly to my questions, but he's speed of delivering product was astonishing. I would definitelty work again with such a great seller.

:

I am keen on working with Manuel beacuse he is always focused on target end extremely fast!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий