пятница, 5 июня 2020 г.

Produce Studio Quality Jingle Or Song











About:





**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING**

Quality is my Priority!

I will deliver in 5 days or less :)



  • I Specialize In Producing a Variety of Jingles
It is as simple as you describing to me what you need me to create and I'll do the rest and interact with you to see if it is what you want or need me to change anything.



  • I do not usually include vocals in my jingles. But for special occasion I might!
 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate with and was very responsive! Would definitely use again! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cool jingle, catchy beat. Thanks!

:

Fun!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий