среда, 10 июня 2020 г.

Compose And Produce, Your Songs











About:

You have an idea and you want to put it into a song, I m here for you. This gig provides you with 100% involvement and control of the step by step process in composing and producing your music. I am involving you in the process to ensure we capture best, the picture you had in mind while it was conceived.

Every Idea deserves the right interpretation and I can assure you my processes in composing would mirror exactly what you have in mind.

I currently use the world's best Music Production Tools and DAWs like Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 9 alongside several audio editing tools, effects and plugins.



For vocals, I use Neumann TLM 103 which is one of the best Diaphragm Condenser Microphone for studio recording.

My Studio is well-equipped with state of the art musical instruments (Motif XS8, Ibanez, Moog SUB 37 and so on)



 Please the Packages out and feel free to contact me

http://www.fiverr.com/jprajo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So happy to work with this dude, superb communication and great playing! Always a pleasure!

:

Well done. Exactly what I needed. Will be back.

:

Such a great piano player, always works hard at what you want, delivers great results.

:

This is perfect. Putting you on my favorites list. I do need to get the instrumental though.

:

I love working with this artist, and an artist he is. Thanks again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий