суббота, 6 июня 2020 г.

Compose Piano And Strings Music For Your Record











About:

Hi,

I am a professional  music composer /producer and piano player .



  • I Will Compose Piano And Strings Music for your project.
  • I can play any genre of music like pop,jazz,rock,ballad,blues,reggae,folk,Country,soul r&b,Classical,EDM,Orchestra......


I will compose and record a piano,strings fully customized piece of quality music for your listening pleasure!


Just tell me the mood & style you need for your piece, send me some examples of music for inspiration, and enjoy your personal piano,strings recording! 



You will receive a stereo WAV export of your track within 3 days of hiring me. 



I will produce and master your tracks. audio files sampling frequency of 96kHz or 192kHz, 16 bit or 24-bit  studio quality. Ready for The Radio Mix.


100% Satisfaction Guarantee!


100% Money Back Guarantee!  



Everything you order is royalty-free and you can use it for commercial projects 



Feel free to ask me if you have any query I will happy to help.

Thanks.......



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This man is really really great! I'd definetely recommend his gigs. He did an awesome work in such a good time and quality. Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Amazing Experience! expecting more jobs from you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent job! At the very last he took out of the box a magic with a wonderful piano track

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Delivered on time, seller willing to make revisions, high quality piano




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий