среда, 3 июня 2020 г.

Produce Your Music According To Your Preferences











About:

* Please send me a message before you order *



Hi there!



I'd gladly produce your music and most genres are welcome.



  • Rock (Alternative, classic, hard, grunge, etc)
  • Pop/EDM
  • Metal (Alternative, heavy etc)
  • Singer Songwriter
  • Electronic
  • Soundtracks (Movies, TV-shows etc)



So why do I want you to contact me first?



Well, to me each and every song is unique and therefor also deserves an unique treatment. There is no thing as "standard producing" IMO. So many things matter in a song - everything from taste and preferences to equipment and performances. That's why I want to discuss every project before we get started!



The prices is just a guideline and I have to post something in my gig. Depending on what you need it can be much cheaper but of course also the other way around.



Some of the services I provide:

Background vocals/harmonies - (arranging and/or performing)

Lead vocals (arranging and/or performing)

Creating soundscapes

Creating harmonies/melodies (Guitar, synth etc)

Arrangement of the whole song

Composing

Drums and beats



This gig can also be combined with mixing and mastering (see my other gigs).



Welcome with your music!



//Björn – BLRstudios

Reviews


:

Bjorn is an amazing collaborator. His experience in music helps me decide on how exactly do I want my song to sound like. It's been a pleasure working with someone who has so much respect towards his clients.

:

I really love working with him because he never tries to showboat with his compositions. He just listens carefully to the piece and makes it everything it should be. Always pleased.

:

I'm only able to give 5 stars. But if there were 10 of them, I would have given it in a heartbeat. What an outstanding work. Great job. Let's create some more, shall we?

:

Flawless. It was perfect. We communicated back and forth all the time. I can't thank Björn enough.

:

Excellent job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий