вторник, 2 июня 2020 г.

Send 20 Mastered Hip Hop And Rap Beats 1 Day Delivery











About:

2020 Brand New Never Before Sold Pack!

(Inbox me for a quick sample of some of the beats!)



(Note: This is the only pack of beats that I am selling, at this time. This means that ordering this gig more than once will not get you extra beats)



Hey Fiverr! 

This is an absolutely BRAND-NEW Gig, in which I will send you 20 OriginalUnique, and Highly Mastered ROYALTY FREE Hip-Hop/Rap/RnB Beats! Each beat has its own sound to it, and I am sure you will love it! These instrumentals are radio-hit ready, and have very modern styles to them!

 

Why pay from $20 dollars up for one beat, when you can get 20 complete BANGERS for the extremely low price of $5 dollars?!

 

A Basic Gig Purchase Includes: 



  • 20 Professionally Mastered Instrumentals, in extremely high quality WAV format (Check Gig Extras for and TRACKOUT format)
  • Delivery, within 1 DAY!



Contact me, for info regarding EXCLUSIVE Rights



I will try my best to give great customer support everyday! 



Don't pass up on this sensational Gig!! 

Buy this Gig Now! :)

Reviews


:

I recommend not bad for the price.

:

Great Job !!!!! please keep providing fire beats

:

Great seller, order was sent super fast and the beats are pro quality!

:

Exactly as advertised. Good work.

:

Excellent, quick, work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий