суббота, 6 июня 2020 г.

Warp Quantize And Align Audio Tempo Bpm











About:

FREE SAMPLE BEFORE ORDER



Do you have problems while trying to synch your audio to you DAW? (logic, ableton , cubase , fruity loops e.t.c)



  • I make your audio bpm's stable
  • I edit your audio to fit  the bpm you want
  • I export them as a stem that you will just drag n drop in your daw and then everything will be in synch
  • If you want me to edit a phrase to have differnet rythmic pattern (e.g a 3/4 song to feel like 4/4 in order you want to make it house style remix)  i can do it too. 
  • I will advice you what is the correct range of bpm for your audio
  • I can make an alternative bpm option for free.
  • I can send you a SAMPLE BEFORE ORDER
  • Do you have old recordings from a broken 4-track recorder and now multitrack files are out of sync?




WHY AUDIO IS DRIFTING ?

  • Because it was recorded live . When a band performs live without metronome in ears, the result is a drifting tempo track that has not constant bpm. 
  • Because it recorded in studio but in one take without metronome clicking.
  • Because some recordings change bpms for musical reasons.




Tags: warp synchronization synchronisation synchronise synchronize flex timing sync beats 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий