пятница, 5 июня 2020 г.

Provide Music Production Lessons In Ableton Live











About:

Are you looking to expand you knowledge in Ableton Live?



Do you need help with music production/producing an electronic track? 



I am offering private 1-1 lessons in Ableton Live to help guide you in electronic dance music spectrum. 



I have years of experience as a graduate in this field of study.



I am fairly confident I can get someone who doesn't have any knowledge in music production, to a fair standard.



A standard where they can go off and use the tools I have given them to create there own electronic music within Ableton Live. '



Drop me a message for any more information. :)  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

really good guy really good way of teaching helps me a lot

:

Thanks very much man still owe you another lesson send me project over I will help you with it Tuesday :)

:

really great

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий