суббота, 6 июня 2020 г.

Make A Chiptune Version Of Your Music











About:

I will turn your music into chiptune (NES) music with a variety of different soundchips (including the VRC6 chip, made popular by Shovel Knight, and the FDS chip used by a large number of original NES games, such as Metroid) for your game, or any other project. This can also be made to loop.



I use FamiTracker, the industry standard software for this sort of music, which perfectly replicates the way music worked on the NES, and I have over 5 years of experience using it. 



For the Fusion package, I also use LMMS to add instruments the NES can't recreate - anything from an electronic drumkit, to a full classical orchestra!



I look forward to working with you!



(keep in mind that, thought the delivery time is not affected by the recording time requested, particularly long requests will take longer, so an extension may be requested to allow for this after the order is placed.)

Reviews


:

Quick to response and delivered exactly what i wanted!

:

absolutely phenomenal work. I order in the evening, and it was done by the next morning He delivered exactly what I asked for, absolutely toppest of notches.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий