воскресенье, 7 июня 2020 г.

Write An Ethereal Modern Metalcore Or Rock Instrumental











About:

With a background in musicianship and theory from Berklee College of Music, I will write and record an epic instrumental metalcore/rock track most suitable for your band or video/podcast intro. Creating drama with dynamics is something I put into my music, aiming to progress the genre. In Logic Pro with a versatile sound library including plug-ins like Kontakt, Nexus, and Omnisphere, I aim to create music that sounds larger than life complementing the emotion without taking away from the rest of the story being told. However, I am also able to tailor to a bit more of the minimalistic side of art, adapting to a variety of environments when necessary. I specifically am influenced by orchestral, ambient, electronic, metal, and rock music and look forward to bringing your vision to life. 

Reviews


:

Outstandig! Great work, perfect communication. Highly recomended!

:

Great experience. He knew exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to order again!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий