воскресенье, 14 июня 2020 г.

Sing And Write The Music For A Catchy Kids Song











About:

*Write to me for a custom gig



I run and operate a children's language learning channel on YouTube and write & produce all of the musical content for it. I promise to put the same heart and soul into your project as I would to any of mine. 

With this gig, you will get a short tune, an instrumental or a full song that will be stuck in the listener's head for days.

I take composition very seriously and consider the client's needs and ideas to make sure the song is everything they imagined. 

Please contact me before ordering a gig and let me know your idea/needs and attach any relevant documents.   

Let's get to work! 



NOTE: Work uploaded on Fiverr portfolios tends to lose a bit of the quality so if you'd like the hear the final mix and master of any of my work, I can send you a sample on soundcloud. Thanks! 



Reviews


:

She was very fast and good quality

:

Wonderful!!! Thank you very much

:

nev delivered a grea t kids theme tune for,i would highly recommend her

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий