четверг, 4 июня 2020 г.

Create A Music Backing Track For Singers Or Karaoke











About:

Please, send me a message before placing an order!

Whether you have an original song recorded at home, a musical score, an audio file or any song you like in Youtube, I can create a backing track for you.

This is a very useful service for creating demos, backing tracks for singers or instrumentalists, family memories, karaoke, etc.

Important: I don't offer a vocals removing service. I offer backing track creation from scratch



1 basic Gig ($10) equals to 1 minute of music.

I will play each instrument (drum, bass, keyboards, strings, brass, guitar, etc.) on my Yamaha Motif xs workstation, Sometimes I use VST virtual instruments for best results. Notice that I don't manage microtonal music system, so I use the Western tuning system (American-European).

Some difficulties may require an extra. If you share the music I can send a quote before placing an order.



I'll send you an audio file in the requested format 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good to deal with. Professional and willing and open to executing changes. Though the delivery was a bit delayed due to backlog. Seller intimated on time and followed best practices. I was very happy with the final output. Thank you Rafael.

:

Sound and output good just took time due several circumstances

:

A perfect job delivery! Thank you so much.

:

I was delivered a very beautiful backing track, Rafael is a true artist!

:

A very professional product and delivery.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий