вторник, 30 июня 2020 г.

Ghost Produce Your Next Song











About:

Need a song ghost produced for any occasion? Not to worry, I've got you covered.



With experience in music production for over 6 years and having my songs featured on big music channels such as AirwaveMusicTV, Majestic, TrapCity, DubstepGutter and others, I'm able to transform your ideas and visions into fully produced songs with you retaining all the rights to the songs.



Here's a list of genres I'm comfortable producing but not limited to:



  • EDM

  • Trap
  • Future Bass
  • Dubstep
  • Drum&Bass
  • Techno
  • Hard Dance
  • Tech House
  • Electro House
  • Progressive House
  • Big Room House
  • Future House
  • Tropical House
  • Deep House


and others.



Before placing an order, please send me a message so we can go over all details and ensure I'm the right person for this and to make sure that everything would go as smoothly as possible.


Also, as a side note I have got couple of tracks that are already ready, waiting to be bought. If you're interested, drop me a message.

Reviews


:

seller kept in contact with me to help make sure they were on the right path when creating the track.

:

Delivered a great final product as always!

:

Good Work :)

:

The seller was professional, and really listened to what I wanted - delivering a perfect final product!

:

Great work!







Ghost Produce Your Next Song

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий