суббота, 20 июня 2020 г.

Create A Sound Logo Or Music Intro For You











About:





Hello!



 Your SOUND LOGO or MUSIC INTRO needs to be special and  have a strong coherence with the image and the features of your brand or channel. I do not make any animation or video, just music and sound that would make people identify you just when they hear the sound logo. 



Once I have the right information of what you need  I will start working. Please give me some info about your brand, podcast or youtube channel and I will make a great short music track or sound design. 



 If you need something longer than 10 sec contact me first please. Thanks = )



Up to 10 sec length

Delivered in 2 days



**************I DO NOT MAKE LOGO ANIMATIONS, VIDEO OR ILLUSTRATION********************



Reviews


:

The seller produced an amazing product at an amazing price!

:

excelente trabajo, 100% recomendado, entregas a tiempo

:

Absolutely amazing. He knew what he had to do from the first time and did exactly what I wanted. Good work.

:

Muy recomendado, buen trabajo

:

Really pleased with product and work was started on the project right away. Will use again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий