среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Make You A Chiptune 8Bit Track For Video Game Music











About:

Using FL STUDIO 20, I will make video game style music, or 8bit/chiptune. This is most often used in game developer's games, or in content creation, such as youtube videos. See https://soundcloud.com/mcguy215/sets/all-of-my-chiptune-stuff for some of my previous work.

Reviews


:

Really great job. Everything that I needed was handled and delivered ahead of time. Will definitely order again.

:

I love Mcguy215's style of composing the song! He already know my taste base on my description and I did not ask for revisions once he send my request. Very recommended Seller!! I hope we can work together again!!

:

Perfect, just as requested.

:

I’ve worked with them before and they’ve done an amazing job once again. Great communication, great service, great work. Super happy with the final product.

:

Fantastic service and delivery was much earlier than expected.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий