суббота, 25 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Your Own Epic Or Cinematic Music











About:

【PLEASE READ HERE BEFORE ORDERING!!】

Hello, I'm Nubia, professional producer/ composer/ cellist/ lyricist living in Japan!



I make your own piece in Japanese EPIC-Music style.



Epic/ Cinematic music can arouse people's excitement. It's more melodic and must be stuck in everyone's head! 



I hope my music helps you in some ways :-)



Now I'm offering you 3 different Levels of services.



Basic

1 instrument (piano)



  • :30 = $15 
(1:00 = $30 )



Standard

any 6 instruments

(ex: Guitar, Bass, Drums, 2 Synths, SFX)



  • :30 = $70
(1:00 = $140)



Premium

Wow! Unlimited instruments! (Recommended)



  • :30 = $90
(1:00 = $180)



Other options



  • Japanese lyrics
I can offer you Native JAPANESE lyrics by Professional Lyricist

Price|$100



...And also Japanese Rap Lyrics!



  • Japanese Vocal
I can offer you the Vocal of Japanese professional singers! (m/f)

Price|$200 (~2 min.), $500 (~5 min.)



  • And we can offer you live sounds of these instruments!


$150~

Guitars

Bass

Drums



Piano

Violin



$300~



Cello

Shamisen



Our Office 

Located in Hachioji-city, Tokyo, Japan

Reviews


:

Impressive designing

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий