четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Ghost Production Tech House Music At Low New Seller Prices











About:

LOW PRICES WON'T LAST LONG!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW!!!



Jumpstart your career
as a DJ with music releases!




You may be a great DJ but we all know that producers the guys that are getting further in their careers and getting more bookings!



Invest in your career and build your brand!



I'm hoping to help you reach success and also teach you a little about music production along the way. You can purchase the track stems as an extra and study how I'm putting together your songs, or you can even add onto them and give it your own flavor. Then you can have a mixing engineer mix it down for you.



When working with me, I'd prefer you to communicate with me your vision and send me at least one reference track so that I can try and execute your ideas when producing for you. 



Mixing and mastering is included with each purchase.



Feel free to ask any questions before purchasing my services!



Reviews


:

Nice work!!!

:

Fantastic production! Great service :)

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий