четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Original Lit Music, Instruments For You











About:

I basically make electronic / trap original and unique themed music that works for rappers / video makers / film makers / DJs etc..

I do mastering as well and tweak your music on request.



* The main genres i do : Trap / HipHop / Techno / Future House / Future pop

* Themes i do : Futuristic / Oriental / Modern / Hard / Down-tempo / Unique



I also do branding and distribution if you're intrested 

Contact me if you want ( for demos and examples )

YouTube Channel : Volume Music



" Inspiration is the key "

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you very much ..you are the best

:

He is such a pleasure to work with!! He is talented, prompt and very positive, highly recommend as I’ve worked with him on several tracks!!

:

He is awesome! Talented and very quick with the turnaround. We will be doing lots of work together; he’s my new favorite go-to producer thank you!!

:

Thank you! Sure thing and we gonna do it perfectly !

:

always goes above and beyond to create something great!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий