четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Any Modern Hiphop Rnb And Afropop Music For You











About:

i will make music for you in any Genre of your choice.



I am a professional music producer with a specialization in making instrumentals. I offer full music production  services that can be tailored to fit your needs, from beat making to editing/audio production, mixing and mastering, voice overs. Samples of my work and productions are available upon request. I have been producing music for over six(6) years and still counting and  i am very well versed in the best practices to make your production pop!



In this gig you'll get a high quality standard music with full rights,

 

Music with High quality(HQ) radio standard, internet and commercial usage.



Feel free to ask any question, i will be available to answer you 24/7.



 

kindly send me a message before you order



  L
ets talk about your work and share ideas.



your satisfaction is my greatest concern.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

IT WAS A GOOD TIME AND THE TALENT WAS REALLY GREAT!!WE HAVE MANY MORE MUSIC TRACKS TO MAKE AND THIS IS THE BEST GIG TO GET FOR IT! THANKS AGAIN... :)

:

Really nice and helpful seller. Wasn’t hesitant to make the revisions for me. Thanks for your help and effort!

:

thank you so much

:

Great and experienced seller did exactly what I wanted and was very fast, Highly recommended. Thanks

:

Wow, he went above and beyond on my order. These sound so amazing, that I will continue to use his services more often. Thanks man you got skills!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий