четверг, 2 апреля 2020 г.

Add Sound Effects And Background Music To Your Project











About:

I'm an experienced sound designer and music composer.



I can create amazing sound design and music for your project, wether it's film, advertising, videogame, app, etc.



Contact me before ordering to discuss project details and get a personalized price . Each project is unique and different so can take a specific amount of time and specific budget.



Feel free to tell me what kind of sound you have in mind! (with references, moods, styles, etc.) I will make it real and fit your project.



All sound effects and music are custom and unique for each project and are royalty-free to use.



Check out my portfolio - https://www.behance.net/agustinscavino



Reviews


:

3rd time working with seller, great experience again

:

Perfect !!

:

Great work!!

:

Efficient, created what was asked for, and turned out legit! 5 stars, 10/10, superb.

:

Excelente!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий