пятница, 24 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Quality Edm Or Hiphop Beat For You Of Any Subgenre











About:

George Girgis, also known as Masri is a North Carolina State University Art Studies graduate with a concentration in music and music production. With an extensive background over years of studies, George was able to produce multiple EDM tracks and get on multiple platforms including Soundcloud, Spotify, and Beatport under the artist name "Masri", working with labels including Daxsen Records and Digital Empire.

In this gig, I am offering my services to ghost produce an electronic music track for you of almost ANY genre; including House music (bass, deep, future, tech, tropical), Trap, Dubstep, Hip-Hop Instrumentals, Moombahton, or Pop. 

I don't have an instrument limit nor a revision limit. I will make as many tracks as you see fit for the track you're looking to get. I will also give you unlimited revisions until you're fully satisfied with the product.

You can check out my music at:

https://soundcloud.com/masribeats

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7w7kTqtOiGrS7Z2zih7VaK?si=ur7TEuvLRBOh6QAjvmZxOQ



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's the best at what he does, since he's a pro and adores it...communication was totally smooth with him...I totally recommend him to everybody...Thanks a million George/Masribeats...🤘

:

Masribeats was amazing! He was very open to my suggestions and helped me perfect my beat, which started off as an idea. It was a pleasure to work with him and I would recommend his talents to anyone trying to make good music

:

Thanks a lot my guy! True pleasure 🙌🏻

:

Very good seller, fast response and good beats

:

Got exactly what i wanted he listened to all my requests absolutely recomend him




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий