понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Hip Hop Trap Beat For You











About:

Please contact me directly for details, before placing the order.



Welcome.


Looking for a beat, to make a radio hit, background music for a video, or a track for other commercial purposes, you've come to the right place.



I am a professional music producer. I mostly make Trap and Hip-Hop beats but I also make other genres also. I've been making music for years and have worked with many rappers and other artists. Contact me for my portfolio!


I will make a high-quality hip-hop/trap beat for you.


I will provide you with a CUSTOM beat for commercial purposes so you can sell the songs you make using these beats on iTunesSpotifyYoutubeSoundCloudGoogle PlayAmazon, etc.



PRODUCT PROVIDED:

  • MP3, WAV & FL STUDIO PROJECT FILE

  • Mixed & Mastered Track
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Still satisfied with the result

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Great service, great beat and great communication! 5 Star!

Seller's Response:

Thanks man!

Seller's Response:

Very glad of the beat I ordered. Hashirahmad did an outstanding work, he is clearly a talented producer !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий