суббота, 25 апреля 2020 г.

Produce A Chart Ready Song For You











About:

I'll be your next hit single producer!



I will produce custom any genre or style you want only for you. 

Many of my productions gained multiple million streams across all streaming platforms and have been played in stores such as H&M, Mc'Donalds, ZARA around the world. 



Genres i producer/compose : Pop, Dance, House, Tropical, Deep House, Progressive House, Future House & more.



  • + Professional FL Studio Projects.
  • + Professional Mixing and Mastering if chosen.
  • + 100% Guaranteed Exclusive Work.
  • + Mastered & Unmastered Versions.
  • + 24bit Wav Stems.
  • + Commercial Use.
  • + Full copyrights & licensed work.
  • + 100% Trusted Seller.
  • Check my work right here: https://spoti.fi/2FP3Dop


If you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Great work

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий