понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Create Original Background Music Or Sfx For Any Project











About:

Hi, I'm Kobe!

Here’s what you’ll be getting from all my packages:

·         Original music score

·         Sound effects

·         Mixing

·         Mastering

·         Radio-ready high-quality file (.WAV & .MP3)

·         Broadcasting and commercial rights of music and/or SFX for:

  • Radio or TV ads
  • Podcasts
  • Voice overs
  • Phone greetings
  • Website videos
  • Arena/theatre announcements
  • Video games
  • DJ drops
  • Radio advertisements
  • Logo reveals, etc.

With experience working in multinational advertising agencies such as Ogilvy & Matherfor over a decade, I can also provide video animation, digital strategy, concept/brand development and lots more. You can see more of my work and abilities in my portfolio here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z16qitdz5mvusn2/Kobe%27s+Portfolio.pdf

Like what you see? Go ahead and message me! I'd be happy to discuss working on other things your brand may need.

Really looking forward to growing your business with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий